Thursday, January 11, 2007

and it happens again ...

It snowed. However I refuse to sully this location with spurious tales of white fluffy stuff and instead as you can see we had a green and wet christmas. Eric and Erica Liam and Haaken came till the 29th then as they left Marina, Vlad, Leif and Levi came with a side order of Dakota for Dinner on the 30th. I haven't seen him since he was 11 I think, Aura and Aidan never had. As they all left on the 31 Julie, Ken and Silvan arrived. As often as we can manage to talk them into it we con Julie into being "free" for the night on her birthday by having her leave Silvan with us. We have the best New years whenever she can join us!
Work is back to usual ... I try to create new things to keep my bosses happy and busy with so that they let me play online and code. Coincidentally that is actually what they pay me for so I guess it is all good. Today I made a web form for adding weather alerts to the main page of the SD site. I then began working on a mail based system to supplement the web form as we all know how much administrators enjoy their blackberries.
Things are working so far I may be done both tomorrow though it is a short day as I start my new program with a personal trainer in the afternoon. It is not a New Years resolution it is just resignation that I am not going to survive as long as my genetics say I should unless I change my health.
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home