Sunday, January 14, 2007

Renos

Now that the company is gone I thought "Hey lets rip things up and scastter things throughout the house on evey available surface!" Actually word to the wise ... try not to do renovations in in both bathrooms at the same time if you only have two in the house. Mom and Dad have a fan in their bathroom now and the laundry room is sporting a new drywall ceiling instead of the tiles that it had previously.
The vent for the upstaris bathroom appears to have been the source of the moisture in the ceiling there however opening the ceiling up to explore revealed the (still live wiring) sockets of recessed lights that had been drywalled over. Since it appears that the only reason for the low ceiling in the bathroom was to allow the lights to be recessed we will remove the whole ceiling and put in a new one at the correct height.
Aura is getting rid of the pink walls in the living room too and that makes her happy!

5 Comments:

At 10:10 a.m., Blogger Davis Family said...

We love renos! Yeah!

 
At 9:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Hobbs family loves renos too!!
Terrel has put a website together if you wish to take a look.
Kathy

 
At 11:16 a.m., Blogger Lin said...

I would love reno's if I could do them but unfortunately I still rent, which I guess has some plus sides. Have fun designing things the way you want them and keep up the blogs! Later!

 
At 2:33 p.m., Blogger Madame Angela Baggett said...

I don't have your e-mail, so I hope you get this. An internet friend posted this, you may already have seen it. It's amazing:

http://www.xanga.com/obahsomah/572340321/item.html

 
At 2:42 p.m., Blogger Heimdahl said...

hmm, from the top:

1) wish you were here to do them :) or even just to see you 4.

2) I'd love to see it but of course I'd need a url :)

3) I'm resuming now that I remember my password ...grrr switching systems is annoying

4) thank you for the link and I have sent the email to you now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home