Monday, March 12, 2007

... and Windy has stormy eyes ...

I'll try not to make them flash.

90km / hr but little or no damage around the island today. We saw winds like this back in November and trees were down on power lines right and left. I guess the ones that are left are staying there.
My plans are on their way, I can finish my boat :)
I am not going to bring it out this summer despite the presence of a lake. That is too far to trailer anything that isn't required! I hope we get out on the lake somehow though.
Did you know that 4l of apple juice can cost hundreds of dollars? My dear boy of 6 thought he was big enough to get the unopend apple juice out of the fridge and it seems he couldn't quite manage it and those bottle kind of burst on impact. Drip drip drip was the sound that mom wanted me to investigate. I've not experienced apple juice dripping from a ceiling before. An odd odour which as said ceiling is that fibrous tile will no doubt continue and improve over time.
I guess this means more renos! out with the icky tile and in with nice new gyproc.
A

1 Comments:

At 8:55 p.m., Blogger Eric said...

Your building a boat? Is this anything like the movie coming out soon "Evan Almighty"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home