Sunday, March 11, 2007

April Showers - Early

Rain rain go away ...
Being home sick for 2 days and the sun is out the whole time. Wekkend rolls around I start to venture out and am feeling marginally human ... it rains and rains and rains and well you know it rains some more.
I do prefer rain to snow as a general state of precipitation. I like that it runs off my stuff and soaks into the soils or drains away. i prefe it in the tropics like when I was in Fiji and suddenly the heavens let loose buckets of water so thick and heavy you wonder if you need scub gear and then ... just as suddenly it is over and everything is steamy and humid like a greenhouse. A daily ratio of maybe 5% rain and 70% sun with about 25% night would do me fine.

Not that I'm complaining ( I'm complaining)

but I love my house ... it doesn't leak and the basement doesn't flood.

I'm sure that if it was sunny I'd still come up with another reason to stay inside and play on the computer anyway. It's what I do after all.
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home