Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Progress Report

My horizon is clearer now that the new site is up. Working on web forms for a few content areas still DBAs!!! its like they have their own work to do ...
My boat ... I still hope to get it actually in the water this summer.
Levi and I have completed his bow.
Marina bought herself a Kawi cruiser, I am very proud of her ... of course now I need a M/C as well ...
Julie's site is up and functional but she does little work from it mostly just word of mouth for custom wedding outfits and dresses.
Ken is very busy with his wall beds.
Aidan is in summer camp.
Aura wishes she was in summer camp or Italy or anywhere else ... we really need to get her a new job.
Mom and Dad are doing well and staying home for the summer.
We did our first camping trip with Aidan and he and Lizzie shared their own tent.
Ththththth-at's all Folks ... for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home